1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map suggestions

Discussion in '18+ GUC | >ZOMBIE ESCAPE<' started by ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius, Jan 31, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 33 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    15/26

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    If you would like to suggest a map for CS:GO Zombie Escape, please use the following template bellow.

Example:

Map name: ze_tesv_skyrim_v4fix
    Map Size: 231mb(unpacked)
    Download Link:
    Has items(Yes/No): Yes
    Spawn points(if known): 64
    Reason for adding: This map has 5 stages, characters(items), bosses, etc...

Tags:
  2. SajezZ

SajezZ User
    3/13

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  3. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
  4. macadadaa

macadadaa Member Super-Moderator
    45/51

Ratings:
    +54 / 2 / -0
  5. King1982

King1982 User
    3/13

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ze_greencity
    54,800mb
    no items
    this map is bug the boats block player on the end of the 1 lvl, players fall in the water and die
    I think this map should be remove

6. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    I will remove it tonight, as is set to be the default map i need to wait until the server will be empty, i can't make the changes without restarting the server

7. King1982

King1982 User
    3/13

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thank you, I understand its oke just don't nominate this map for play

8. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    Ok, guys i need you to give me some map ideas for zombie escape. Puklica the creator of pirates port royal will make it.

9. Dasch Omen

Dasch Omen Member VIP
    55/77

Ratings:
    +111 / 3 / -0
  10. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    We had this map on the server and nobody liked it....

11. Dasch Omen

Dasch Omen Member VIP
    55/77

Ratings:
    +111 / 3 / -0
    Your server is missing a lot of great maps that are out there which is why i am going to make multiple suggestions :

ze_doom_p2.bsp - you can find it on this list : ze_DOOM_wad_BV4_4 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    ze_mirrors_edge_v2_go_pf_final you can find it on this list : Link-uri Descărcare pentru ZE Maps
    ze_POTC_IV_v6_1fix.bsp you can find it on this list : Link-uri Descărcare pentru ZE Maps
    ze_predator_ultimate_p7 http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_predator_ultimate_p7.bsp.bz2
    ze_random_p2.bsp http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_random_p2.bsp.bz2
    ze_hypernova_v2fix2.bsp you can find it on this list : Link-uri Descărcare pentru ZE Maps
    ze_ut2004_convoy_p2 http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_ut2004_convoy_p2.bsp.bz2
    ze_kraznov_poopata_go http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_kraznov_poopata_go.bsp.bz2
    ze_crashbandicoot_p3 - http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_crashbandicoot_p3.bsp.bz2
    zeaperturesciencep2 http://www.filedropper.com/zeaperturesciencep2
    ze_evil_mansion_v1_final - ze_evil_mansion_v1_final (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    ze_mario_tower_v4_p2 Карты для Counter-Strike: GO » Zombie Escape » ze_mario_tower_v4_p2 | GameArmy.ru ( butonul albastru )

Sorry for not respecting the model given by you but i don`t think it`s really necessary since i`ve played all these maps on 2 different servers and all of them worked just fine .

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  12. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    Today our chief admin macadada will add them, about 30 maps will be installed on server

13. Dasch Omen

Dasch Omen Member VIP
    55/77

Ratings:
    +111 / 3 / -0
    Saw the list, I`m glad i get to play new maps on the server. You should also add ze_mario_tower_v4_p2 and make it the default map of the server,to be the first one that runs when the server crashes. It`s a popular map which might bring more players to the server,even those who are not intro zombie escape, just the name itself makes you curious to check wha is about . It`s a better choice then Alien Mountain.
    --- Post updated ---
    Here is a list of maps that should be removed from the server and never added again :

ze_aztecnoob_p2 - The concept of the map is pretty dull , poor design,lack of details, just a few traps,you reach the end and defend for 1 minute ,humans always lose on this map,it`s almost impossible to defend the final spot.

ze_boatescape_101p - Straight race to the end,humans win every round.
    ze bunker escape v1_2 - The map itself is not bad but the problem is there are no teleporters and with so many bhoppers on the server humans reach the end pretty quick and zombies barely make it to final spot before the door closes. Long story short, human friendly map.

ze_greencity_fix - Fuck this map, most trashy map i ever seen in my whole life, most of the humans nominate it only to kill zombies and get credits, zombies have it way too hard with so many narrow spaces where 5-6 good players could hold off almost all the zombies.

ze_inboxed_final - This map is bugged, at least this version. On the second stage zombies can take a shortcut to the end of the map and as soon as they step on the final defense points all of humans get instantly killed. There is no way for humans to avoid the sudden death, not possible to stop the zombie to make that bug since you have to keep running or you get infected by the others.

ze_vertigo_v1_1.bsp - the map itself gets easily bugged, we don`t know how or why it happens. After humans finish the first stage the second one doesn`t begin and they are stuck on the helicopter while the zombies keep dying and respawn .

ze_trainescape_final_p2.bsp - Even though it`s one of the classic maps doesn`t mean it should stay on the rotation list, easiest map on the server , second being boatescape.

ze_surf_danger_p2.bsp At the beggining of the round all the humans who are in Terrorist team get teleported inside a cage where they are trapped and they cannot leave the cage, after the first infection occurs zombies also get teleported in the cage and they kill all the humans.
    Let`s say there are 20 T and 20 Ct, right after the first infection all the players who are in T team are doomed to die and there is no way to avoid it.

ze_kraznov_poopata_go.bsp - The map is way too difficult for the server, they can`t even make it passed the first defense point where you have to take pistols and throw them in a basket. Some players troll and keep the pistols for themselves.

ze_licciana_escape_p.bsp - piece of shit map,straight race to the end where you wait for a tram to arrive,that`s the only moment when you defend,rest of it is just running .
    ze_alien_mountain_escape_p3.bsp - the concept of this map is retarded, all you do is climb up, jump,jump,jump . Shouldn`t even be set as the default map,it sucks.

Maps i think it should be added instead :

ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4.bsp - look for it on this list Index of /csgo/maps

ze_30_seconds__b21_p2.bsp - look for it on this list Index of /csgo/maps
    ze_evil_mansion_v1_final - look for it on this list Index of /csgo/maps
    ze_sst_b2_1_p3- look for it on this list Index of /csgo/maps
    ze_escape_the_eye_p2.nav.bz2
    ze_residentevil2_rpd_v1
    ze_aperturescience_p2.bsp.bz2
    ze_mario_tower_v4_p2.nav.bz2
    ze_lemonysnickets_v1_e10 - ze_lemonysnickets_v1_e10 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    ze_crypt_v1_4 - ze_crypt_v1_4 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p - http://steamgamers.site.nfoservers.com/csgo/maps/ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p.bsp.bz2
    ZE_PORTAL_STORY_V3_2 - ZE_PORTAL_STORY_V3_2 @ 17 Buddies - Download custom maps on the best global website !

ze_legoland_crackheads_p2
    ze_siberia_1990_v1_2c_p2
    ZE_TOASTER_B2 - ZE_TOASTER_B2 @ 17 Buddies - Download custom maps on the best global website !

Also, fix the time for certain maps :

ze_prototype_v3_4 - 3 stages *30
    ze_crashbandicoot_p3 - 3 or 4 stages *35
    ze_frostdrake_tower_v1 - only 1 stage, it takes around 22 minutes to end the map,considering you don`t fail at all. Most of the servers use this map only to host an event. It`s the most difficult and longest zombie escape map ever made . *40
    ZE_SANTASSINATION_V2 - 3 stages *30
    ze_xiii_winslow_bank_v2_2fix_3.bsp - 3 or 4 stagers *30
    ze_tesv_skyrim_v5_4.bsp - *40
    ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v2_8.bsp - *40
    ze_doom_p2 - *35
    ze_gris_a5_2.bsp - *40
    ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_3_3_e2_d.bsp - *30
    ze_paper_escaper_p6.bsp - *30
    ze_predator_ultimate_p7.bsp - *35
    ze_isla_nublar_p3.bsp - *30

* the amount of time( minutes ) the map should be set . Keep in mind this is just my personal opinion which comes from my experience of playing these maps.

As for the default map i advise you to pick one between 30 seconds,mario tower, icecap escape.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  14. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    Mapcycle and map time has been updated, next week I will upload some new maps

15. nostalgia

nostalgia User
    1/13

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Map name:
    ze_titanic_escape_v2,
    ze_jurassicpark_csgo,
    ze_space_station_csgo

Map Size: 10 mb, 55mb, 34mb (unpacked)
    Download Link: ze_titanic_escape_v2 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA ze_jurassicpark_csgo (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA , ze_space_station_csgo (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    Has items(Yes/No): No
    Reason for adding: brings back some nostalgia for old players

It would be cool to have more remastered maps from css, in my opinion
    --- Post updated ---
    Map name:
    ze_titanic_escape_v2,
    ze_jurassicpark_csgo,
    ze_space_station_csgo

Map Size: 10 mb, 55mb, 34mb (unpacked)
    Download Link: ze_titanic_escape_v2 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA ze_jurassicpark_csgo (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA , ze_space_station_csgo (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA
    Has items(Yes/No): No
    Reason for adding: brings back some nostalgia for old players

It would be cool to have more remastered maps from css, in my opinion

16. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius Titan
    95/102

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -0
    First 2 are already on server, and the last one isn't nice at all

17. nostalgia

nostalgia User
    1/13

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well, the map pool is mostly the same, but its nice to know

18. Dasch Omen

Dasch Omen Member VIP
    55/77

Ratings:
    +111 / 3 / -0
    Map removal request :
    ze_lemonysnickets_v1_e10

Reason: Crashes the server, i nominated this map for 3 times in the past week ,everytime it started to load,the bar got stuck and after a while i received a time out notification.

Suggestions :

Full map name
    ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9_th10
    Type of map
    Zombie Escape
    Link to map download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4g...v11_9_th10.bsp
    Additional Information
    Paranoid Resurrection port by thas
    All items are functioning
    Random modes,special items,boss fights,lots of secrets.

ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4

Map similar to ze_defense3003 but better in my opinion.

ze_biohazard2_rpd_004_p3

Gameplay similar to biohazard manor,worth having it on the server.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  19. Annie :3

Annie :3 User
    15/26

Ratings:
    +17 / 4 / -1
  20. Dasch Omen

Dasch Omen Member VIP
    55/77

Ratings:
    +111 / 3 / -0